Our professional teeth whitening services in Boston can help you bring back the beautiful smile. With the latest whitening technology, we promise to treat your stained or yellow teeth and help you regain the lost smile on your face!
Dental whitening can be used to fix various tooth discolorations that have been caused by smoking, age, drinking, staining, or chemical damage to teeth. We offer a safe and cost-effective method to bring back the brilliant smile.
In the case of extreme discoloration of the tooth, tooth whitening treatment may not be the answer, and you are left with veneers or crowns as the only option.
- Falling on or hitting a tooth
- Teeth yellowing is a normal part of aging
- Coffee and smoking
- Excessive fluoride exposure
- Amelogenesis imperfecta (AI), A rare dental disorder can cause your teeth brown or yellow
- Mercury/Amalgam fillings
- Genetics play an important role in determining color of teeth.
- Remaining marks from braces
- Our whitening treatment process is not only fast but also most reliable in Boston.
- Our product is vegan and preservative free.
- We monitor the progress to ensure your teeth are fully protected from any damage.
- Over-the-counter products are sold as one size fits all, which produced uneven results and can result in tooth sensitivity.
Our Teeth Whitening Work
Teeth Whitening Massachusetts FAQS
Teeth whitening with a laser is a safe and effective technique. It is unlikely to produce significant adverse effects, however it may cause minor discomfort for a short period of time. The most frequent adverse effects are tooth sensitivity and mild gum inflammation.
Laser tooth whitening has a long-lasting impact. If the patient maintains appropriate dental hygiene practices such as flossing, brushing, and eating the right meals, the effects may persist for months.
Are you looking for laser teeth whitening services near you in Massachusetts? Our team of professional permanent makeup artists can help you accentuate your beauty with our teeth whitening treatments. Book your appointment today!
Check out what our clients have to say about us!
Laser Teeth Whitening
This booking requires a $50 non refundable deposit that will be deducted from the balance on the day of your appointment.
Meet your Artist!
Hello, and Welcome! My name is Sara and I am a licensed and certified cosmetic tattoo artist. I have a background in Radiology/MRI and a love
for enhancing natural beauty which led me to opening my studio Camouflaged by Sara.
I have always had an artistic side and I even taught myself Calligraphy, which I believe helped tattooing feel natural to me!
I am able to allow my client’s to “wake up with makeup” and they always tell me they wish they would have made the decision sooner! I take the
ability to make a woman feel beautiful in her own skin seriously and there is nothing better than seeing the look on a client’s face when they first see their new brows.