- All appointments require a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit in order to make an appointment. A credit card must be on file. The deposit will be deducted from the total balance on the day of your appointment.
- If you are more than 15 min late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule depending on the schedule for that day. Please be on time and respect my time and also other client’s time.
- If you reschedule more than 3 days in advance your deposit may be credited to a new appointment date one time only. Any cancellations made within 3 days of your appointment will result in a forfeited deposit. If you would like to make another appointment, a new deposit must be made and a re-booking fee of $30 will be required.
- If you NO SHOW for your appointment you will be charged the full price of the service booked to your card on file.
- Please read all FAQ before booking an appointment, We will not be held responsible if you pay a deposit before reading and agreeing with the information listed in the FAQ’s section.
- No guests, children, family, friends or pets are allowed in the studio space during your appointment time. This policy is in place to reduce the risk for cross-contamination.
- Please follow the instructions below for all permanent makeup appointments:
Please note you must 18 years or older to book an appointment. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding we cannot perform this procedure on you. If you are diabetic or on insulin medication we cannot perform this procedure on you. If you are receiving treatment for any health related conditions or auto-immune disease please contact us first before booking.
- Do not work out on day of appointment.
- Do not wax, tweeze or tint brows 2 weeks before appointment.
- No fish oil/vitamin E 1 week prior.
- No facial or botox 2 weeks prior.
- No retinol products 2 weeks prior
- Discontinue accutane 1 year prior
- lip blush clients please exfoliate your lips daily for 1 week prior using an exfoliant or a mixture of coconut oil and sugar.
- 24 hrs before your appointment no alcohol or blood thinners such as aspirin. No caffeine the day of your appointment.
- lip blush clients if you have a history of cold sores it is your responsibility to contact your physician for a Valtrex prescription to be taken 1 week prior and 1 week after your appointment.
- If it is noted you had caffeine or alcohol before you arrived to your permanent makeup appointment, your deposit will be forfeited and you will have to pay a $30 fee to reschedule.