- All appointments require a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit in order to make an appointment. A credit card must be on file. The deposit will be deducted from the total balance on the day of your appointment. If a card is not placed on file within 24 hrs. of booking the appointment will be cancelled automatically-deposit’s are non-refundable.
- We accept cash, credit/debit/Zelle & Venmo payment options. All credit/debit card transactions will include a 3% processing fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices are subject to change at anytime.
- If a client would like to take advantage of a specific special offer, special offer must be presented before booking an appointment.
- Individual results may vary depending on client’s skin, lifestyle, age, medications/and or aftercare. Result’s are not guaranteed.
- If you have received or are planning on receiving the COVID VACCINE you must wait 2 weeks for all permanent makeup & hyaluron pen infusion appointment’s.
- If you book an appointment and cannot attend your appointment because you test positive for COVID-19 you will be required to show a positive test result and your appointment will be rescheduled for you with no penalty.
- If you are more than 15 min late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule depending on the schedule for that day. A re-booking fee of $40 will apply. Please be on time and respect my time and also other client’s time.
- If you reschedule more than 3 days in advance your deposit may be credited to a new appointment date one time only in the same month. Any cancellations made within 3 days of your appointment will result in a forfeited deposit. If you would like to make another appointment, a new deposit must be made and a re-booking fee of $40 will be required.
- If you NO SHOW or cancel the day of your appointment you will be charged the full price of the service booked to your card on file. You will not be able to book again if this happens.
- If you arrive to your appointment and change your mind for ANY REASON you will be responsible to pay half of the total service price charged to your card on file. No exception’s will be made.
- Touch Up Appointment slots are available on weekday’s only please plan accordingly.
- Please read all FAQ before booking an appointment, We will not be held responsible if you pay a deposit before reading and agreeing with the information listed in the FAQ’s section.
- No guests, children, family, friends or pets are allowed in the studio space during your appointment time. This policy is in place to reduce the risk for cross-contamination.
- Please follow the instructions below for all permanent makeup appointments:
Please note you must 18 years or older to book an appointment. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding we cannot perform this procedure on you. If you are diabetic or on insulin medication we cannot perform this procedure on you. If you are receiving treatment for any health related conditions or auto-immune disease please contact us first before booking.
- Do not work out on day of appointment.
- Do not wax, tweeze or tint brows 2 weeks before appointment.
- No fish oil/vitamin E 1 week prior.
- No facial or botox 2 weeks prior.
- No retinol products 2 weeks prior
- Discontinue accutane 1 year prior
- lip blush clients please exfoliate your lips daily for 1 week prior using an exfoliant or a mixture of coconut oil and sugar.
- lip blush clients no lip filler within 4 weeks before/after your appointment.
- 24 hrs before your appointment no alcohol or blood thinners such as aspirin. No caffeine the day of your appointment.
- lip blush clients if you have a history of cold sores it is your responsibility to contact your physician for a Valtrex/Anti-Viral prescription to be taken 1 week prior and 1 week after your appointment.
- If it is noted you had caffeine or alcohol before you arrived to your permanent makeup appointment, your deposit will be forfeited and you will have to pay a $40 fee to reschedule.
- For brow correction’s/cover up’s all prior work done by another artist must be approved before booking. Please text pictures of your brows with no makeup & in good lighting. All lip neutralizing sessions require approval before booking to make sure you are a good candidate, please text pictures of your lips in good lighting with no lip makeup. Text pictures/questions to 978-406-9769,
- For Hyaluron Lip Infusion Clients:
Must be 18 years or older, not pregnant or breastfeeding
No active oral herpes/cold sores. Any history requires an antiviral medication one week before & one week after
No compromised immune system
No diabetes or severe allergies