Hello, and Welcome! My name is Sara and I am a licensed and certified cosmetic tattoo artist. I have a background in Radiology/MRI and a love for enhancing natural beauty which led me to opening my studio Camouflaged by Sara.
I have always had an artistic side and I even taught myself Calligraphy, which I believe helped tattooing feel natural to me!
I am able to allow my client’s to “wake up with makeup” and they always tell me they wish they would have made the decision sooner! I take the ability to make a woman feel beautiful in her own skin seriously and there is nothing better than seeing the look on a client’s face when they first see their new brows.
As women we are hard on ourselves, we take on more than we can handle and sometimes we don’t make time for ourselves. I encourage you to take the leap into permanent makeup and see how it can enhance your life and beauty for the better.
I consider my client’s friends and I enjoy the relationships I am able to create through expressing my creativity and artistic side. I notice an increased confidence and breathe of fresh air in my clients after their initial appointment, they get to cut down time off of their daily routine and best of all they get to wake up ready!
Why Choose us?
- Licensed Body Art Practitioner
- Town of Danvers Body Art Establishment Permit
- Blood Borne Pathogen Certified
- Microblading, Powder Brows & Lip Blush Certifications
- Adult CPR Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Fully Insured
- CORI Background Check Verified
- 7+ years Radiologic Technologist/Magnetic Resonance Imaging background
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- Skin Course for the Body Artist Certification
- AIDS/HIV Education/Training in Healthcare Certification
*All Certifications are available to view upon request